My Job Board
Want to promote your open positions on your own website? It’s easy with our free job board, which gives you one web page where all your open positions appear. You can link from your site to My Job Board or add a simple search module, all for free.
Download the My Job Board PDFDownload
Ready to get started? Download the instructions sheet.Download
Do you have an information-only careers page on your website? Many job seekers expect to be able to find relevant jobs and apply directly from your site. With My Job Board you can promote jobs directly from your site, with no setup required.
Example of My Job Board:
- Promote your open positions to candidates on your own branded job board.
- No set up is required: your unique job board url is created automatically.
- Job seekers can search for jobs by location and company.
- Each job posting contains a full job description page with title, description, location, job type and posted date; plus links to apply now, share the job, and send yourself a reminder.
- Candidates simply click to apply right from your job board.
- You can customize My Job Board by adding your logo, if you desire.
- My Job Board search or job listings module can be added to your Careers page via a code snippet: just copy and paste to your site.
Job Listings and Job Search Modules
As an enhancement to My Job Board, you can add a Job Listings or Job Search module to your site. These modules are compatible with most of the common web page banner sizes. Choose from Job Listings, Simple Job Search, or Advanced Job Search, depending on your needs.
Example of the Job Listings module:
Ready to get started? Download the instructions sheet.
Contact Bellingham Herald Ad Sales (360) 676-2610 firstname.lastname@example.org